Front Office Coordinator
Full-Time Front Office Coordinator
Front Office Manager / Admissions Coordinator
The Front Office Manager works in the administration department of Indiana Bible College. They are expected to serve as a first impression of our college, ensuring that all visitors and students feel welcomed while on campus. The Front Office Manager will also coordinate all front office activities, including calls, emails, and other general inquiries.
Executive Vice President
Duties and Responsibilities
The Front Office Manager is responsible for:
- Supporting department and college mission and vision.
- Coordinating front office procedures, supervision of support tasks, and compiling reports.
- Managing the reception area and workroom of Indiana Bible College.
- Anticipating and handling requests of those outside of Indiana Bible College.
- Ensuring proper mail distribution.
- Execute support tasks for the administrative department.
- Monitoring and ordering of office supplies.
- Providing timely and accurate customer service.
Additionally, this individual will work with program Deans, the Director of Promotions, and the Executive Vice President to guide applicants through the admissions process of Indiana Bible College.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
- Proficient in computer use
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service and office management
- Mastery of document creation and manipulation, particularly word processing and spreadsheet
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proficient organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with office machinery (printers, phone systems, document scanners, fax machines)
Dorm Supervisors are responsible for:
- Must be willing to perform additional responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
- Should be committed to continually growing skills.
When I came to Indiana Bible College all I had was a call from God. Indiana Bible College equipped me with a burden, a passion and the tools to take that call of God and enter the ministry better prepared.”
Class of 2018